Monday, April 09, 2007

Don't be blue...

I just found out that my favorite sitcom is not available for viewing whenever and wherever you feel like it. Now you can catch the Bluths any time over at MSN Video.

I have written previously about how I accidentally lived out one of the queasy/funny scenes from the shows.

I can't say enough good things about it. On one hand, I'm disappointed they didn't accept the offer from Showtime to continue there after being canceled by Fox, but on the other hand, I'm glad that we never saw the decline of the comedy like we see too often with shows that are carried long after they "jumped the shark." Actually, Arrested Development got that "shark jumping" over with half way through the second season in the episode "Motherboy XXX".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...