Thursday, May 29, 2008

Floating to Work

Yesterday it rained almost all day. The rain started around mignight and went through until about six or seven in the evening. When I was going to school around 1pm, it was a downpour. My house is just up the street. By up, I mean literally uphill. With the rain, and poor storm-water system in Gohyeon, my street became a river. Here's a video I took on my cellphone:


The rainy day also saw kids wearing some funny costumes. Here's Oscar in his rain gear. It sports a clear vinyl visor, and even a space on the back to go over his backpack. Very handy. And the brightness provided safety crossing the street. The pic was also taken on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...