Monday, March 31, 2008

Only you can prevent ceiling fires...

My light bulb melted a hole in my ceiling. It wasn't exactly my light bulb I guess--its my landlords. I blame all my apartment problems on them--and there are quite a few problems. Saturday I went to the bathroom only to find that the light wouldn't turn on. So, I tried to open the dome to see what kind of bulb I needed to buy. Well, the entire fixture came down (it still hanging by the wires). I was surprised at what I saw"
That burn hole is in the center of where the fixture rested against the ceiling. As you may or may not be able to tell from the picture, the ceiling is indeed plastic. I can't imagine anyone getting by with installing a hot incandescent light fixture onto a cheap plastic ceiling.

Am I overreacting or could this have burned up my apartment on a day I accidentally left the bathroom light on? Add to that the food poisoning I had earlier in the week, its just another in a series of cases where Korea is trying to kill me.

I'll be moving to a new apartment in five weeks. Hopefully, there's no fires in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...