Sunday, October 08, 2006

Corrupted

When I left for Seoul, I forgot my picture card in my computer in my apartment. So, I had to wait until I bought a memory card before I could really take any pictures. I bought a 1 gigabyte card on Wednesday and snapped away. When I got home, I found that my card had been corrupted. I think it might have occurred when the battery case accidentally opened on the camera while it was saving an image. The result, is that most of the images look like the one below, and some are completely unreadable. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix the pictures, please let me know!

This is one of the weirdest pictures I have ever seen. I took it in the Itaewon district of Seoul, just around the corner from Gecko's. The place is a photo developing shop and had this in a very large print displayed in the window. Its a little like a car wreck--you know you shouldn't look but can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...