Thursday, May 08, 2008

Free Services at the Great Wall

Some South African friends I've made here are going to China in June.  I was looking through my photos, and realized there were so many that I took and I didn't blog about.  So, I'm going to begin an occasional series where I post a pic or two.

First up is one that really made me chuckle.  Coming after my encounter with the heavy-handed Beijing Police, I was very aware of the presence of the government.

The sign starts out by saying "Your Welcome" in advance of actually helping you at all. 

IMG_1132

And then if you look closely at the bottom you'll see one of the most valuable services of all:  free propaganda.IMG_1133

I love you China!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...