Thursday, April 24, 2008

Zenkimchi

I noticed yesterday that the number of hits my blog was receiving shot way up. I started the blog mainly as a way to keep in touch with friends and family back home. Most visits come from friends or through searches on google for geoje (I'm on the first page of results). So, I was surprised to see the huge influx of referrals from ZenKimchi.

ZenKimchi is great blog about life in Korean. The food section is probably the main attraction--if you on google for "Korean food" an you'll see that ZenKimchi has the same spot as I do for Geoje.

So for those interested in learning about Korean food, I highly recommend ZenKimchi. His post "Top 15 Strangest Foods I've Tried Thus Far" is a great primer on the odd food choices available here in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...