Monday, June 18, 2007

Absence

I started this blog back in August as a hobby to chronicle my adjustment to Korean culture. I blogged about my job as an English teacher and what it was like to live in rural Korea.

Now that I've acclimated myself to Korea culture, the ideas I have for blogs seem less urgent. So while I have many things to write about, they don't seem as pressing as they did back when I first arrived. Plus, this past month I've been a big nerd and have had my nose buried in books. I've re-read through the Harry Potter series in preparation for the upcoming movie and final book, I've read Cormac McCarthy's The Road, and began re-reading my favorite books as an adolescent, the Mars Trilogy. Like I said: big nerd.

However, now with the school semester winding down, and my plans for next year decided, I have some more time to devote to writing. So hopefully, I'll get back into blogging after a three-week absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...