Wednesday, January 10, 2007

First Blog of 2007

I've been absent from my blog for a few reasons. Just before Christmas, I left on a trip to spend Christmas with some other English teachers and then on to Seoul. Quite frankly, I didn't have the motivation to write much when I came back. Also, quite frankly, I've been afraid of what I might write.

Over the next few days, I'll be updating the blog with the expected New Year's resolutions post, a recount of my trip to Seoul. For those of you who are steady readers and have been disappointed by my lack of updates, I encourage you to subscribe to my blog via RSS or XML Syndication (Found under the Syndication heading on the right menu bar). That way, you get the new posts when I update and don't have to check back over and over if I'm absent.

Most home pages and e-mail programs include an RSS reader as do Firefox and Internet Explorer 7. Also, the blog isn't viewed properly in Internet Explorer 6. If you have a problem, upgrade to Firefox or Internet Explorer 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...