Monday, December 18, 2006

Sclabbre

A couple days ago, one of my classes was playing Scrabble--or "Sclabbre" as they kept saying it. I got some interesting words:
  • ahn (I still have no idea what they thought this meant)
  • sexyback (thanks Justin Timberlake)
  • ET (every single group of students came up wit this one)
  • hapy
In addition, I found one group in the corner that had abandoned the game and were just putting taboo words down. They had come up with:
  • sexysexy
  • Marbro (they were going for the cigarette brand I think )
  • then, all the four letter words they had vowels for
I have to admit that I was very thankful, that no one had put down well-being, story, or crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...