Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pics from Busan

I wanted to share some of the more memorable sites from my trip to Busan this past weekend. Coming up this week, I'll post a review of the films I saw at the festival and a description of my interesting sleeping arrangement.

Piranha at the Pusan Aquarium.
From Pusan Interna...


A fish with a mutant third eye--it even blinked!
From Pusan Interna...


Huge crabs at the aquarium. My finger was right up against the class for perspective.
From Pusan Interna...


Roasted Squid Jerky, a favorite snack at the movie theaters. This particular stand was called "Peanut Buttered Roast Squid" however, the girl working had no idea what peanut butter was. Plus, I can't imagine what peanut butter would be doing anywhere near roasted squid.
From Pusan Interna...

This is a squid jerky paddy. How to describe squid jerky? Well, the kind I had was actually fairly sweet. Like squid with sugar. Yeah, squid with sugar--and chewy.
From Pusan Interna...

From Pusan Interna...

You can eat the squid, just not in the actual theater. Thank you CGV that is a good rule.
From Pusan Interna...


Finally, a store that sells Asian food. I'm tired of all these stores with their peanut butter and power adapters and all of that.
From Pusan Interna...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...