Tuesday, September 12, 2006

9/11/06 abroad...

This is my first September 11th away from the United States. It was a strange being away from home. The day passed like a normal day in Korea. I consumed as much American internet news as possible, read about the ABC movie controversy, the president's plans for the day, had my own moment of silence, and then watched a clip about how the lease-holder for the WTC site ordered the WTC 7 ordered the building destroyed. World Trade Center 7 was a 47 floor skyscraper in the World Trade Center complex. It was the first building to be re-built and is not part of the master-plan for the WTC rebuilding and memorial.

I am not a conspiracy nut. I don't believe in a US government connection to 9/11 any more than I would blame it on the Jews or Bush himself. The evidence we have had in the past, coupled with the new video Bin Laden planning 9/11 have cleared the point in my mind. However, what the heck were they doing having these buildings pre-wired for explosives? I don't get that at all.

The 9/11 Commission didn't look into the WTC 7 collapse because there was no loss of life. The building collapsed about 6 hours after the towers collapsed. I don't understand this, but there are many questions that aren't being answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. If you have a personal message to me, then e-mail would be best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...